Author: Stephanie Mulac

Make Your Life More Fun With Activity Friends

Activity friends may be the answer if you’re looking for ways to have more fun in life and keep making new buddies as you get older. Making new friends who share your interests has many positive benefits. Consider these advantages of activity friends and strategies for getting together with them. Benefits of Activity Friends 1. Lighten up. Our closest friendships are often based on shared experiences and values. Activity friends can be a more casual outlet that lets you meet and enjoy the company of new people who share your interests. 2. Expand your circle. Many people find it...

Read More

Why Are You Angry?

As you go about your daily life, take notice of how you relate with your family, friends, and co-workers. What do you see – a kind, patient, caring person who goes out of her way to take other people’s feelings into consideration? Or do you find that you often feel on edge, tense, in a hurry, or downright angry toward others? If the latter is the case, this article will help you focus on and clarify what you might be angry about. Once you identify what’s making you mad, you can proceed to a solution. Consider these possible reasons...

Read More

Lose Weight by Taking a Break From Your Diet

If you’re trying to lose weight, you’ll find that the most effective diets strike a healthy balance between discipline and flexibility. It’s okay to take a break from your diet sometimes. These are some of the benefits of giving yourself a little time off and smart ways to indulge while you watch your weight. Benefits of Being Flexible About Your Diet 1. Boost your metabolism. A diet that is excessively low in calories actually slows down your metabolism so you eventually need to eat less just to maintain the same weight. Providing your body with the fuel it needs...

Read More

Make Love Work the Second Time Around

If you’re considering reuniting with an ex-partner, there are many challenges to navigate. You’ll want to evaluate whether getting back together is a positive decision for both of you. Then, it also takes constructive effort to make your reunion work. These suggestions can help you through this process. Deciding to Get Back Together 1. Know the odds. By some estimates, 60% of remarriages end in divorce, so be realistic about your chances. Still, you could be among the 40% that work, so that is all that matters for your own future. 2. Give yourself some breathing space. Take time...

Read More

Is Your Relationship Poisoning You?

Every now and again you meet a person you want to get to know better. You pursue the relationship and end up involved, only to discover that the relationship only brings negativity. This situation might happen in a close friendship or love relationship. How can you tell you’re in a toxic relationship? If you realize you’re in a relationship that’s poisoning you, what will you do? Review the information below to help you handle such challenging relationships. Signs You’re in a Toxic Relationship 1. You question your own feelings. You’re second-guessing yourself about how to act and what to...

Read More

Stay In Touch:


Co-Create Greatness:

Infinite Evolution Center